Simple Life Social is excited to announce that we have just updated our website to reflect all the different services that we offer. There's a few new features you may not have realized that we can do and some better descriptions of our staple services. Check out a summary of our services down below or head on over to www.simplelifesocial.com/services for the full descriptions.
Social Media Management
Are you looking for a reliable social media managment service provider in Northland, New Zealand? Simple Life Social is located in Kaikohe, the hub of the North. We are passionate about improving the marketing strategies of small business owners in New Zealand and beyond! If you're looking for a person outside of your business to handle all that social media "stuff" for you so that you can focus on your business, this is what the process will look like:
- Social Media Audit | The first step Simple Life Social will take after you initially contact us is to perform a social media audit of your current effort. This is done prior to our first meeting to give us an idea of where you're at and what you've been doing so far. This audit also compares your digital presence against that of two of your competitors so that we can get a clear picture of what your potential customers are also seeing when they search online.
- Initial Meeting | At our initial meeting, a representative from Simple Life Social will bring the Social Media Audit and go over our findings with you. We'll explain the strategy we think best for your business and talk about social media in terms you'll understand.
- Contract and Commencement | After we agree upon the right level of social media management for you and your business, Simple Life Social will create a contract that explains exactly what is required of both parties. We find this is a great way to be transparent and clear with both of our expectations. Once the contract is signed, we'll begin gathering information, any images and footage you may have to be placed in a content calendar that will serve your business goals.
- Monthly Reporting | Simple Life Social will send you a monthly report that outlines our efforts and how they have affected your digital presence. We'll also include any recommendations moving forward into the next month or changes to consider to the strategy.
We currently have clients in both Canada and New Zealand that both enjoy our content creation. We are knowledgable, relatable and have a creative flare for both static graphics and video. If you're looking for content creators in Northland, New Zealand, we are sure to become an integral part of your marketing strategy. Below are the types of content creation we offer:
- Video production | Simple Life Social is well equipped to produce great videos for whatever your need. Video is such an important part of your social media, digital presence and operations in general and we are ready to adapt to your unique need. We can do as little as you want (from editing your own footage) or as much as you want (the entire process).
- Blog Writing | Crucial to search engine optimization, blog writing is becoming a standard for every website owner. But we don't all have time to write a blog every week. Allow Simple Life Social to take the stress out of this very important aspect to your online visibility and create content that will inspire, entertain and education your customers.
- Blog Management | You may have a knack for writing your own blogs, but when it comes to publishing them on your website, optimizing them for the search engines and creating stunning graphics to go with your words, you may be a little confused. Simple Life Social can take care of the management for you by doing all this with your own content or content we have created for you.
Social Media Training
You may be looking for digital and social media coaching, one on one training or team training for social media. We love empowering others to have creative management over their own digital presence and are happy to provide it where we can. You can access free training from our social media channels, including our YouTube channel, but we are more than happy to come to you as well. We currently have three options to choose from when it comes to training:
- Monthly Coaching | We'll come to you or video chat for an initial meeting to look at your current efforts, insights, and how to move forward. We'll create goals and tasks for the coming month. In subsequent monthly coaching sessions, we'll look at the analytics from the previous month and how they'll affect what you do going forward. We'll look at how your progressing towards your goals and what tasks you'll need to do for the coming month.
- Group Training Session | If you're looking to get the whole team on board with your social media efforts, help them understand social media from scratch and how they can manage it themselves, Simple Life Social will come to you and deliver a customized training session. We'll come prepared with a social media audit of your current efforts and a comparison against two of your competitors. These training sessions are delivered over 2 seven-hour days.
- Public Workshops | We often have free and non-free workshops put on in the Northland region in New Zealand, typically in Kerikeri, Kaikohe and Whangarei. Check out our Workshop Calendar.
I always tell my clients that they don't have to pay upwards of $20,000 for a website that will go outdated in just a few years. Your website should definitely be a cause for investment, but it shouldn't break the bank. We offer affordable options that don't require code to create and edit.
- Website Design Using Squarespace | While Squarespace is a very user-friendly website to use, we understand that you may not have the focus or time to create your own site. But having a website is crucial to your online presence. Depending on your needs for your business, we'll choose a template together that gives the feel functionality you need.
- Website Management for Squarespace | If you need someone to take care of changing buttons, adding content, updating prices, products, etc. to your website but don't have time to do it yourself, we can help! Website management is a monthly fee that takes care of all your needs.
- Website Management for Wordpress | We find that Wordpress is a little more complicated than Squarespace and takes more time to navigate, edit and change, especially when coding is needed. For this reason, the prices between management for Squarespace and Wordpress are different and will flex depending on your specific needs and template.
Overwhelmed? Wondering where to start with your website, social media, creative aspects or more? If you are left with questions or would like to inquire with us to know more about our services feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you in whatever way we can.